16 July 2013

Design team Reveal sketch challenge # 95 for SKETCHABILITIES challenge blog!

Hi!
It's time for another sketch challenge at SKETCHABILITIES!!!

Καλημέρα σας!!!
Αλλη μια καινούρια σκετς πρόκληση στο SKETCHABILITIES!!!


And this is my layout as a Design team member, based on the wonderful sketch of Karan Gerber!!!
Please come and visit the blog of SKETCHABILITIES to see the interpretation of the sketch of our talented design team!!!
For this layout i used a photo of my husband with our younger daughter who was born last december!!!
I adore this photo and also the CITRUS TWIST kit i used for making this layout!!!


Αυτή είναι η δική μου ερμηνεία του σκετς ως μέλος της σχεδιαστικής ομάδας του SKETCHABILITIES....Επισκεφτείτε το blog να δείτε και τις ερμηνείες της υπόλοιπης ταλαντούχας σχεδιαστικής ομάδας!
Χρησιμοποιήστε το παραπάνω σκετ ς#95 και ελάτε να παίξετε μαζί μας!!!
Στη σύνθεση μου, χρησιμοποίησα μια αγαπημένη φωτογραφία του άντρα μου και της νεότερης κορούλας μας που γεννήθηκε πριν 7 μήνες και το κιτ Ιουνίου του CITRUS TWIST που λάτρεψα πραγματικά!!!



Our Sponsor for this sketch challenge is Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits.


Why Boys Rule?
I love scrapbook kits, I subscribe to many of them and have for years. I have a son and a daughter so the majority of my pages I create are of my kids. It is so easy to scrap my daughter as the kits are generally geared to girls and pretty things and I LOVE it. It is however a little harder to find kits that are geared to boys. Then it hit me one day, we need a boys club. So here it is, this is the boys club for all the boys in your life that you love to scrap book about. Perfectly put together kits for you to create fabulous pages for all the boys in your life....

Boys Rule is offering up a RAK filled with Elle's Studio

*******************
Here's what you need to do to win:
1. Visit the Boys Rule Facebook Page: tell them Sketchabilities sent you. Come back and leave a comment saying you did this one for an entry.
2. Like Sketchabilities on Facebook - leave them a comment that Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits sent you!! Come back and leave a comment saying you did this one for another entry.
3. Complete a Project with Sketch #95 and link using our linky system for a third entry.
*****************************************



3 comments :

  1. Hi Alexandra...wow! Love your 'take' on this one...those little chevrons on the patterned paper is gorgeous, too....I'm putting a post up tomorrow for Scrap Friends, & since you're one of the GD's this challenge around, & I really liked your page, I've showcased it on my blog post as well:):) So I'll link it up to here....my blog is
    http://lizzyhill12.blogspot.com.au/
    But it won't be up for another 12 hours:):) Hope that's Ok with you - if not, let me know:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. παραφορτωμένο το σκετς αλλά η ερμηνεία σου το κάνει να φαίνεται τόσο CAS! απλά τέεελεια!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pic, beautiful layout! Love the colors. xoxox

    ReplyDelete